$130/ CCN members
While we are self-pay only and do not submit to insurance, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered as out-of-network. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Asking these questions of your insurance provider will help you determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- How do I submit for out-of-network reimbursement?
We accept all major credit cards and HSA/HRA cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please feel welcome to contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!